Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It All Ends: No More Goodnight Kiss

According to a recent study conducted by UK'sTravelodge: 80 percent of couples don't even give each other a good night kiss before turning off the lights. 

Reseach reveals No more goodnigth Kiss for the past years

“A quarter said they cannot bear their partner to touch them in bed, while 90 per cent don’t even manage to say ‘I love you’ before they turn out the lights,” Sweet was quoted by DailyMail.co.uk.
 
Also, about  46% of the 2000 UK couples sleep with their backs to their partners 


Where do you stand if you were polled today?

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely one of the 50+%, who doesn't turn my back on my husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! This is so true. Include me on all counts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what is the point of being with someone that you can't face in bed? Anyway, i hope to be one of the 50% that faces my man

    ReplyDelete