Wednesday, January 16, 2013

''I want to coach in England'' says Guardiola

Pep Guardiola wants to coach in English premier league


Former FC Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has revealed that his ambition in the future is to coach in the English Premier League.

Guardiola is currently enjoying a year out of the game after leaving Barca following four successful years during which he won three Spanish BBVA League titles, the Champions League on two occasions, the Copa del Rey twice and two World Club Championships along with Spanish and European Supercups.


In a video message to mark the 150th anniversarye of the English Football Association, Guardiola stated:

"I've always found English football very fascinating, just for the environment, the crowd and the supporters," said Guardiola.

"As a player, I couldn't realize my dream to play there (in England) but I hope in the future, I have a challenge to be a coach or a manager there and feel the experience of all the coaches and players that have been there."

"It is unique, to play in that league. I want to feel the supporters, the environment, the media and the style of the players and everything," 

"I am still young, just 41, so I hope in the future I could be able to train there and enjoy that," he concluded.

1 comment:

  1. How I Was Cure From a Deadly Diseases By The Power Of Dr Fulfilment
    Hello everybody in this forum i am from USA, i am here to testify about a great herbal spell caster called Dr. Fulfilment who helped me cure my coronary artery disease (CAD).I went to so many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution so that my heart can be okay. So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the disease so i came across a review of a lady saying that she got cured of Herpes by A great herbal spell caster Called Dr. Fulfilment And she also went as far to drop an email address and including Dr. Fulfilment telephone number and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take and also told me that he will send me herbal medicein that i will use , which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after few days i receive the items sent to me by Dr Fulfilment and also write a letter on how i will use the items that was send to me which i followed properly one week after i have started using the items the coronary artery disease (CAD) got vanished and right now i am very happy . i am here to let you in this forum (page) if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES, HIV, shingles, low sperm count, HPV, Cancer, Hepatitis B, ALS etc this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help in curing any kind of disease, you can also email him via:: fulfimenttemple@gmail.com do this and thank me later thanks Dr Fulfilment for this kinds of help you have done for me..

    ReplyDelete