Monday, January 14, 2013

"Thanks for letting me be part of your world." Adele at the Golden Globes

Adele's speech while claiming her award at the Golden Globes


The latest bond girl, 24-year-old Adele whose "Skyfall" theme won the 'Best Original Song' over "Suddenly" from "Les Miserables," accepted the award on stage with down-to earth South London charm.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Honestly, I've come out for a night out with my friend Ayda. We're new Mums. We've literally come for a night out, I was not expecting this.

"It's very strange to be here and thank you so much for letting me be part of your world for a night. It's amazing, we've been p*****g ourselves laughing, you know." she said with surprise.

Adele wearing a Black Burberry gown accepted her award on stage

0 comments:

Post a Comment