Tuesday, January 8, 2013

UNIBEN discover new herbal drugs for the treatment of HIV/AIDS


UNIBEN discover HIV/AIDS cure
UNIBEN announces cure for HIV/AIDS

The Dean of the School of Basic Medical Sciences of Nigeria's University of Benin (UNIBEN) Prof Isaiah Ibeh unveiled two herbal drugs: Deconction X and Bioclean 11 to reporters, saying it had undergone series of successful tests at the laboratory for the treatment of patients with HIV/AIDS.

Speaking to reporters, Ibeh said:

“We are at the threshold of making history, in the sense that we seem to have with us something that will permanently take care of what over time seems to have defied all solutions. We are talking about the latest discovery of an oral drug made from plants extraction in Nigeria for the possible cure of the pandemic, HIV and AIDS virus,” he said, adding that research on the project had commenced in 2010 and culminated in the development of the liquid drug known as Deconction X (DX) or Bioclean 11, for the cure of HIV/AIDS.

“The existing retroviral drugs are intervention drugs for the management of AIDS, but our new discovery is a possible cure,”

Nigerian university professor finds possible cure for HIV/AIDS


According to Ibeh, the university had tried to look at the herbal drug first, as well as its toxicological analysis and discovered that it has a large safety margin before unveiling it to the public. “This means that if animals or human beings are exposed to it, they will not suffer any serious harm at all from the exposure,” he said.

“The drug had performed well on patients with the HIV virus and had shown evidence of total restoration of damaged tissues. The result showed an increase in the body weight of the individuals administered with DX,” Ibeh said.


“Preliminary results showed that of the five latest patients orally administered with the drugs within seven months, three of them were siro negative while two were still faintly positive,” he explained, while appealing to government and other relevant bodies to assist the university with relevant equipment to sustain the research.

8 comments:

  1. is these medicines already available in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete

  2. I live in USA.This is a testimony i want to make.I was an HIV positive for 8 years taking anti retrovirus.As i was reading online some 5 months ago i saw a testimony on cure of HIV.I decided to give a try. Now as am telling you am very negative tested 4 times in 5 months after finishing me cure.The cure is a pure herbs the great dr charles send it to me through DHL.My cure took 1 day.Dear brothers and sisters if you are out there, please the cure is out and rush to have yours. If you are interested,email the researcher using hivspelltemple@outlook.com I will encourage every person who come across this mail to cure yourself if you are positive hivspelltemple@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. Ogudo the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my HIV Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a HIV for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but one worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr Ogudo on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr. Ogudo for any problem that would help immediately, I contacted Dr Ogudo and I told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr. Ogudo told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr Ogudo actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. Ogudo, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr.Ogudo medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the herpes virus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am HIV Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for HIV for those who will contact Dr Ogudo after reading my testimony,
    HE CAN HELP ON THIS ITS, OR YOU CAN CALL HIM ON
    WHATS APP +2349031726182
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) If you want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) If you want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    So you can kindly contact Dr. Ogudo on:
    dr.ogudoherbalspelltemple@gmail.com or
    dr.ogudoherbalspelltemple@hotmail.com
    dr.ogudoherbalspelltemple101@yahoo.com or call Whats App Number +2349031726182 or call +2348156739654 , God bless you all ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am John Danilla from UK( northern ireland), i want to share a
    testimony on how a powerful spell caster cured my HIV disease, i was
    diagnosed of this disease, in the year 2009, last week i saw a testimony on
    Dr.Akioya on how he cured an HIV patient, so i contacted him through phone
    and he asked me to email him, which idid, so he told me that all my
    problems is over and then he decided to do an healing spell spell for me so
    after he finished it, he told me to wait for just 24 hours and then i
    should go for a test, so i really did as he had said, so my greatest
    surprised when i went to the hospital to go for an HIV test, the Medical
    doctor diagnosed that, i am now HIV negetative at first i was amazed and
    now i have come to realise that this spell caster Dr. Akioya is a very
    powerful one and a real spell caster. So viewers of this should please join
    me in my celebration for i am the happiest man on earth today and if you
    want to contact him, you can do this via his email
    (drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com or call him or whatsapp him
    +2348105257464.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is cellina jolly
    and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are
    just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from HIV for
    13yrs but with the help of Dr. voodoo herbal medicine, i was cured within
    few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery
    service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i
    heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr. voodoo and she was cured
    too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.
    voodoo and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken
    herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries
    etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. voodoo now,
    he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural
    herbs. Dr. voodoo have herbs that cures HIV, Herpes, diabetics, asthma,
    hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr voodoo through his
    Email address on: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAP/CALL
    him on +2348140120719 Please share the good news to other people once you are cured

    ReplyDelete