Wednesday, February 27, 2013

No more 'Fifty Shades of Grey' says E.L. James

fifty shades of grey next book


Readers hoping for more erotic exploits of Fifty shades of grey will be sorely disappointed.

Multi-millionaire author E.L. James has revealed her next book will not be as explicit as Fifty Shades Of Grey triology. She may even write the book under a pseudonym.

'I've got so many ideas for my next book. But it will be much less raunchy and I will probably write it under another name and be done with it.' says E. L. James

Fifty Shades of Grey's erotic trilogy was lapped up by the public and is set to be adapted into a film.

Speaking at the Vanity Fair Oscar party, James said that her next novel ‘ don't expect another erotic triology’ She said My sons are proud of me, although they're still embarrassed - but I'm embarrassed too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment