Monday, June 24, 2013

The 85-year-old model lingerie shoot


UK model aka "Long legs" Daphne Selfe was born in 1928 in London. She began her career in 1950, at an early age of 22, after winning a modeling contest. She has appeared on the famous fashion magazine Vogue, Dolce & Gabbana, Michiko Koshino and Marie Claire.
Daphne Selfe model in lingerie
Model Daphne Selfe
 Daphne loves modeling because it makes her feel young. At the age of 85, Daphne Selfe has never done a plastic surgery. Women listen to this: she is confident with her ​​beauty.

"I did not touch the knife, did not inject botox, no facelifts ... I can not afford to do that and that they were free of vain. Did not even have to think much about skin care creams. Perhaps because of my beauty genetic.I dye my hair when I got over age 40 because, that's all, "Daphne said.
model lingerie shoot
model lingerie shoot

Source: Ngoisao.net

1 comment: