Sunday, October 6, 2013

Actress Halle Berry Gives Birth to Son

Halle Berry Gives Birth to Son


Actress Halle Berry Saturday gave birth to a son, her first child with her husband Olivier Martinez. The 47 year old Oscar winner also has a 5 year old daughter with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.

Halle Berry and Martinez were married in July in France.

She had given an interview with a British magazine and said she did not really expect to be pregnant! "I was at the doctor when they told me. I was completely shocked. I did not see it coming. I had made ​​this appointment because I thought I had kidney stones or something like that. So it was a big surprise. "

"Nahla is very happy. There are not very long, she asked God for a little sister, but I tried not to give him false hope. At age 46, I do not know if I could get pregnant again. This pregnancy is a miracle for me, an amazing gift, this child is also desired that it is unexpected. "


Congratulations

0 comments:

Post a Comment