Friday, November 22, 2013

Adam Levine world's 'Sexiest Man Alive'

Adam Levine, Maroon 5's voice named the sexiest man in the world. The American edition of People magazine crowned the singer Adam Levine as the sexiest man alive in the world at 2013.

Adam Levine world's 'Sexiest Man Alive'

To win the award, the musician has had to compete against other recognized handsome as actor Idris Elba, Justin Timberlake and former footballer David Beckham.

The announcement was made Tuesday during the broadcast 'The Voice' in its American version, making the popular singer blush.

"As a musician you want to win Grammys fantasy, but never really thought that I could get something. I was amazed, looked like a joke, but it was so cool," Levine told the magazine People .

Who also will be delighted with this appointment certainly is his fiancée, Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo, who married the singer asked last July.

"For a long time I thought that marriage was not for me. But I was ready when I was ready. Was that simple," said the artist of 34 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment