Friday, January 17, 2014

Eva Alordiah's Round of Disses: Rapper Slams M.I, MARVIN Records, Sasha P & Pryse

Eva Alordiah's Round of Disses: Rapper Slams M.I, MARVIN Records, Sasha P & Pryse
Eva Alordiah claim to be the best female rapper in Nigeria at the moment. Her new video has delivered a latest round of dissess as she slams M.I, Marvin records, Sasha P and Pryse. She ain't got patience so here's her latest diss:
“These other players don’t know sh**, they doing it wrong, what you telling me,
They hiding in the shadows of the short black ones, I’m about longevity”
Unfortunately they still sound like they from the f*cking 80?s, we tryna get on that Oprah and Chelsea Lately’s
While they be on some slow-mo Marvin Gay sh*t”
Y’all need to stop with all that First Lady sh*t, ain’t nobody got patience for that, you feel me?”

1 comment:

  1. just as Michelle explained I am startled that someone can profit $4872 in 1 month on the computer. more info here
    ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

    ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ WWW.TEC30.COM

    ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
    COPY THIS LINK AND GO TO THE NEXT TAB FOR MORE DETAILS

    ReplyDelete