Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammy's mass wedding, 34 gay and straight couples get married

Grammy's mass wedding, 34 gay and straight couples get married

One of the most talked about moment at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles last night came when Macklemore & Ryan Lewis brought the song "Same Love" and 34 straight and gay couples gathered themselves at the altar to get married.

Queen Latifah was given the honor to marry. Couples handed out wedding rings, Madonna was going on stage to 'Open Your Heart' singing. It was very special for Ryan Lewis, who watched his sister Laura and her friend got married. "This evening, thanks to the music means a lot to me anyway, but my sister gets married today and my family here makes it even more special," said the musician.

The crowd went totally crazy when couples the audience walked out. Many guests, including Keith Urban, wiping away tears.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone, I am Daniel Steve by name and i live in Texas USA, i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was been scammed so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online. But as God would have it, i saw a comment from a friend called William Ken and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a man called Mr Mason Diego who controls a firm called Diego Loan Company, So i applied for a loan sum of ($170,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account in less than 48hrs, that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } to get any kind of loan you need today, thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

    ReplyDelete