Thursday, January 2, 2014

World's Biggest Butt: Sarah Massey with Seven-Foot Booty

World's Biggest Butt: Sarah Massey with Seven-Foot Booty

big butt


Sarah Massey is now the woman with the biggest and most famous booty, and she’s a 10XL.

Massey, a 33-year-old mother of two is very proud of having the world's largest circumference and seven foot booty. She recalled “At school I was teased and called Dump Truck Butt by the other kids, but the condition is hereditary – there’s nothing I can do about it…I went through a stage of worrying what people think, but now I want to show the world I am proud to be me.”

Massey's found a lot of fans online even though Guinness is yet to confirm her as the record holder of this massive asset.

I love that she is so confident with herself! She's realistic about wanting to lose weight, and health-wise, it's a good idea for Sarah Massey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment