Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Father Impregnates Her Daughter Three Times after Sex

Father Impregnates Her Daughter Three Times after Sex
Shameful, Disturbing, Abominable, Inhumane acts that should never be brought to the consciousness of man. So gross but someone has to tell the story. The Nigerian state police from Edo State Police Command arrested a 37-year-old man for having sexual intercourse with his 17-year old daughter and impregnating her three times.

The breaking news broke when she became pregnant the third time and was unwilling to go for abortion osaseye gathered.

Following the report, the police arrested Augustine Obodeke who is currently in a police cell.

Narrating her ordeal to Sunday Sun, Favour said her father started having s*xual intercourse with her after the death of her mother.

“He first impregnated me and we went for abortion. My father impregnated me the second time and I went for another abortion. He had arranged a doctor at Uselu who has been doing the abortion.

“My father impregnated me the third time and told me that we should go for another abortion but I ran out of the house. He then threatened to deal with me if I told anybody what has been happening between us.

“I have to cry out early in the morning which prompted our neighbours to intervene. Since my mother was late, anytime my father requested for s*x, I felt I had no choice than to allow him have s*x with me,” Favour explained.
In his own account, Obodeke accepted that he had been sleeping with his daughter and had impregnated her thrice.

He said “It is true that I have been having s*x with my own daughter. When she became pregnant the first time, I took her to one of my doctors at Uselu Quarters who terminated the pregnancy. I impregnated her the second time and I took her to the same doctor who terminated the pregnancy again. It was when I impregnated her the third time that she refused to follow me to the doctor for the abortion.

“I decided to be have s*x with my daughter because my wife is late and I have not remarried. I decided to enjoy my own daughter by having s*x with her. I want my daughter to forgive me because I have sinned against her. Nobody told me that what I was doing to my daughter was an abomination. I thought I was enjoying the s*x with my daughter,” he said

1 comment: