Monday, June 2, 2014

'A perfect butt doesn't make an amazing person' -Men Disagree

Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio spark the debate saying there's more to life than a nice booty. The 33-year-old mother shared her secrets to confidence with Self magazine. She said she wants her five-year-old daughter, Anja, to know there's more that matters than the way you look.

Ambrosio - who also has two-year-old son Noah with fiance Jamie Mazur - told Self: "Having a perfect body isn't everything. I want my daughter to be nice, have a good education and be disciplined.

"That's what makes people like her. A perfect butt doesn't make an amazing person. It's about feeling confident."
'kim kardashian perfect butt doesn't make an amazing person'


Ambrosio appears on the June cover of Self magazine in the US, casually covering up her famous bikini body in a loose, lacy kaftan. She shared her hopes and fitness regime, admitting, despite her hot bod, she never exercised until after her daughter was born.

"When I started with Victoria's Secret at 21, I never worked out. Then when I got pregnant with my daughter, I gained about 60 pounds (27kg) and had to walk the Victoria's Secret show three months later.

"That was the first time I had to really fight to get my body back into shape."

2 comments: