According to the latest edition of Forbes magazine, the richest king of Africa is King Mohammed VI of Morocco. The top five richest Monarchs and Royals in Africa in 2014 are:
1. Mohammed VI is investing a lot of money in Moroccan businesses and investments pay off. The king has, among other things SNI Holding a very important Moroccan investment more than $ 10 billion worth. The fortune of Mohammed VI is estimated at about $ 2 billion.
2. Oba Obateru Akinruntan of Ugboland, a region in Nigeria. He amassed his fortune of $ 300 million with its successful oil and real estate companies.
3. Oba Okunade Sijwade is approximately $ 225 million. Okunade Sijwade is the king of the Ile-ife, Nigeria region also. He is also active in the oil business, but also has interests in construction, development, gas and hospitality industry in his country.
4. King Mswati III of Swaziland with a capacity of 50 million.
5. Otumfuo Osei Tutu II of the Ashanti kingdom in Ghana has a capacity of 10 million dollars.