Tuesday, January 22, 2013

3 wounded in Houston college shooting

The shooting at the North Harris campus,downtown Houston


At least three people have been injured in a shooting at the North Harris Campus of Lone Star College in Houston, say police.

One of the shooters was among the wounded and is in police custody. The second had fled campus.

"I heard about six shots, and kids started rushing down the hallway and a few even came into our class ... They were just shouting. I couldn't hear anything," said Amanda Vasquez, a freshman who was in English class when the shooting erupted. "For me, I was just trying to get under a table, get into the back corner of the room ... and I called my mom just because I needed her to know that I was OK." Lone Star college student Brittany Mobley told CNN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment