Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Omotola Ekeinde 'Omosexy' Interview with BBC Radio

Omotola Ekeinde was at the BBC studio for an outlook interview. The abstract is below:
'Omosexy': The Queen of Nollywood
Omotola Ekeinde 'Omosexy' Interview with BBC Radio

Omotola Ekeinde (known to her fans as "omo-sexy") is one of the biggest stars of the Nigerian film industry also known as 'Nollywood'. This year she was named as one of Time Magazine's 100 most influential people in the world. She has appeared in more than 300 movies and has her own reality TV show. Having been a UN World Food Programme ambassador, she now runs her own foundation aiming to give a voice to young Africans.

How did you get the name Omosexy?
My husband did. It was my pet name.

How did you get into the movie industry
I actually started as model. I went with my friend to an audition. She was supposed to play the role of a mermaid and she didn't get the role, but I did. My friend wasn't too happy.

Visit BBC site http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01g227f for the complete interview

0 comments:

Post a Comment