Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lovely Wedding pictures of a father with his daughter in memory of Wife

Ben Nunery and his little daughter Olivia captivating images published to remind his wife who died of cancer two years ago is one of the best trending story of love this December. When asked about the experience, Ben said, "Many people have asked me how I felt doing that photo shoot.What I want you to know is that this is not a story about pain and loss. Yes, I've gone through those emotions and I still do, but that's not what I want people to see in these photos. This is a story about love. "
Wedding pictures of a father with his daughter

Wedding pictures of a father with his daughter to remember his wife

Romantic Wedding pictures

Wedding anniversary pictures

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! The story is heartbreaking but I love the recreation of the photos.

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete