Sunday, August 31, 2014

Road to the NEA 2014 | Nigeria Entertainment Academy Awards

It's a three-day labor day weekend. All eyes will be on New York for the complete coverage, red carpet, pre and after parties of the entire 2014 NEA awards season.
 

About 700 people tuned out at the last NEA Nigerian Entertainment Awards, and a great deal rides on the show's 9 outcome. Yes, winning an NEA is good for the actors and African artist but not really like the golden statuette that vault an actor to stardom. 

Osaseye wish all the actors/actresses, producers and Artist all the best in tonight's NEA Academy Awards.

In its 9th year, the “CELEBRATION OF AFRICA’S FINEST” will feature the top African celebrities who have been nominated for the 2014 NEA as well as other African and American entertainers. The weekend promises to be a big celebration of Africans in America.

The NEA AWARDS is an annual entertainment award show held in the United States, with the sole purpose of celebrating and recognizing the numerous contributions of entertainers to the African entertainment industry, while at the same time promoting the image and rich culture of Nigeria.

1 comment:

  1. How I Was Cure From a Deadly Diseases By The Power Of Dr Fulfilment
    Hello everybody in this forum i am from USA, i am here to testify about a great herbal spell caster called Dr. Fulfilment who helped me cure my coronary artery disease (CAD).I went to so many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution so that my heart can be okay. So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the disease so i came across a review of a lady saying that she got cured of Herpes by A great herbal spell caster Called Dr. Fulfilment And she also went as far to drop an email address and including Dr. Fulfilment telephone number and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take and also told me that he will send me herbal medicein that i will use , which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after few days i receive the items sent to me by Dr Fulfilment and also write a letter on how i will use the items that was send to me which i followed properly one week after i have started using the items the coronary artery disease (CAD) got vanished and right now i am very happy . i am here to let you in this forum (page) if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES, HIV, shingles, low sperm count, HPV, Cancer, Hepatitis B, ALS etc this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help in curing any kind of disease, you can also email him via:: fulfimenttemple@gmail.com do this and thank me later thanks Dr Fulfilment for this kinds of help you have done for me..

    ReplyDelete