Monday, July 6, 2015

4 Simple, Life-Changing Facts About Kissing

4 Simple, Life-Changing Facts About Kissing


Kissing is healthy
"A kiss is not only loving and inspiring, it is also beneficial to health," said Ursula Wisiak of the Department of Medical Psychology and Psychotherapy in Graz


Kissing is good for your immune system
A passionate kiss does not only look good, but also strengthens the cardiovascular system and immune system. "Around 80 million bacteria are exchanged during a ten-second kiss on the average," explains Gregor Gorkiewicz, expert Mikrobiomforschung at the Medical University of Graz

Kissing as a stress killer
"The whole body is treated by kissing in a health-promoting positive stress," says Wisiak. This is a stress reliever and killer. People who kiss a lot more succeed at work, have better health and values, and ​​are more mindful on the road. Through the release of various hormones through kissing, the body can relax, reduces fear and enhances a positive mood.

Kissing facts
"56 percent of women like kissing compared to only 44 percent of men. 43 percent of women who have a good kiss do not prefer sex" Wisiak cited recent statistics.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is MARK ROSE from GERMANY i am so very happy to testify about this great spell caster(DR ALEX) that help me cured my HIV disease. I have been suffering from this HIV disease for over 6 years and i have found know cure, on till this blessed day i was browsing through the internet and i saw a woman testifying about this great powerful spell caster (DR ALEX) who helped her cured her HIV disease with a herbal cure. And also i contacted him (DR ALEX) and i explain all my problem to him and he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me prepare a herbal medicine for me and after that, he told me that he will send me a oil that i will use in curing my HIV disease and on the oil there are some rules that i will follow in using the oil, and i stood by it, and after using the oil i felt changing in me and i went for medical check up and the doctor told me that i am cured from the HIV disease and i was so very happy now that i am free from HIV disease and also the woman mentioned that DR ALEX can also cure this deadly diseases called cancer, diabetes, syphilis, i am now saying that anyone who is suffering from any of this deadly disease should contact this powerful great spell caster on email:deliverspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete