Sunday, November 8, 2015

Nigeria Wins the FIFA World Cup 2015

Chile World Cup 2015: Victor Osimhen's stunner wins FIFA U17 cup

Nigeria's domination continues at the 2015 World Cup final. Nigeria defeats Mali in the second all African Final at the FIFA U17 World Cup that was held in Chile. The First All African FIFA final was at Japan 1993, the finalists were Nigeria and Ghana. For the record, the Golden Eaglets emerged victorious from their clash with Ghana, claiming the first of their four global titles at this level. 

The win against Mali is the second all African FIFA Finals. It was a final between the current World champion Nigeria vs. current African champion Mali. Goals from Victor Osimhen and Funsho Bamgboye was enough for Nigeria to retain their crown as FIFA U17 World Champions. 

Nigeria is the most successful side at the FIFA U17 World Cup with five titles, and three second place finishes.

Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen sets new FIFA record and history for most goals in a single tournament after scoring his 10th goal against Mali.

5 comments:

  1. I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS disease for the last five years and had constant pain, especially in my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes virus and Cancer) by this Man Dr. SUKU and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr SUKU telling him about my HIV/AIDS he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr SUKU assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was true, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness disease, HERPES CURE OR CANCER OR HPV CURE,HIV&AIDS, or any other at all you can email Dr SUKU on:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com you call him telephone:+234874839242 get your healing now and be free from cancer Here is him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com you can contact website:http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS disease for the last five years and had constant pain, especially in my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes virus and Cancer) by this Man Dr. SUKU and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr SUKU telling him about my HIV/AIDS he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr SUKU assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was true, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness disease, HERPES CURE OR CANCER OR HPV CURE,HIV&AIDS, or any other at all you can email Dr SUKU on:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com you call him telephone:+234874839242 get your healing now and be free from cancer Here is him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com you can contact website:http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog you have here..Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog you have here..Keep it up

    ReplyDelete