Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nigerian actresses Sex Scandal Lingers On

Some actors and actresses across Nigeria have grown but the sex scandals build continues. A wave of Nigerian actresses sex scandals has emerged in the past and new ones in recent weeks. The string mostly of sex scandals involving Nigerian actresses and Politicians has forced those involved to change the way it handles the accusations. But the issue still bedevils the institution.
                                         Nigerian actresses sex scandals

Nigerian actress, Nuella Njubigbo fondly called Ella by most of her friends, the Anambra State-born graduate of Public Administration from Imo State University has more sex scandals than the number of movies she has featured in.


                                          Nigerian sex scandals

The sexy actress who started out as a script writer before veering into movies proper, has had it all: from husband snatching scandals to allegations she’s dating top politicians. Last year, Nuella was also fingered to be the reason behind the end of a nine year marriage between Nollywood director Tchidi Chikere and wife Sophia.

Thelma Ozy was the woman behind Segun Arinze’s marital problems with his wife Julie in 2011.

Earlier in February, the 'Yvonnes' stories hit the web.  Ice Prince’s breakup with former girlfriend Yvonne Nwosu and an alleged old romance with actress Yvonne Nelson turned viral.

 sex scandals in nigeria

With 'Calabar history' weighing over Cross River State-born actress, Shan George. Shan was alleged to have slept with 21 year old boy and four band members of Tee Mac during the FIFA World Cup held in South Africa.

''Yes, I’ve been asked to give my body for roles''  Actress, Hadiza Abubakar

Hadiza Abubakar a 24-year-old Muslim and graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Benin in an interview with ADUNOLA OLADAPO, she spoke about her life, career, Nollywood and confirmed the scandal in the movie industry.

fresh Nigerian actresses sex scandal
Married women scandal in Nigeria.
Nigerian women in sex scandal, they never come up with actual facts; they never come up with actual cases. Well, if you were will you?

9 comments:

  1. Too many of these actresses are sleeping with each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella is too pretty to be doing this to herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This "WOMEN" don't know the consequences of what thet re doing.The scripture said that our body is the temple of God.
    Yet they defile the temple of God.In the name of beauty and fame.
    They shld be ready for the worst.When Sickness struck them,they will rmber what they do in the secret.No one will save them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Join the Illuminati order online today, to meet your demand and acquire wealth, power,
    protection, security and good paying job etc. Also get instant sum of 1 million dollars with a

    free home anywhere you choose to live in the world, 2500 dollars monthly as a salary.
    Contact us today if you are interested via illuminatiorder.co@gmail.com or call +2348137838605

    for assistance.


    illuminati order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Printable funeral program templates available which are competible with word and openoffice
    www.pinterest.com/funeraltemplate/printable-funeral-program-templates/

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS WONDERFUL TESTIMONY THAT I MOST SHARE TO YOU ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

    Hi everyone, I sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can.....Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete