Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beyonce is pregnant two months, says site

Beyonce is two months pregnant with her second child according to a popular site. he Muse Pop,Beyoncé , . The site "Media Take Out" says the multiple award winning singer is two months pregnant. The source site that as the reason Beyonce deferred photographers on her tour . 
Beyonce is pregnant

Beyoncé drew more attention by displaying her stomach during a presentation in London on Saturday, May 4. The fans, who watched closely also wondered whether the singer was pregnant again. "Is it just me or is she even looking pregnant?" Wrote one fan.

In a recent interview with ABC's "Good Morning America" ​​in London, Beyonce said: " I would like to have more children . I think my daughter needs a companion. definitely I love being a big sister. " 
She is on tour since April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment