Saturday, February 8, 2014

How to treat a Woman on Valentine's Day

How to treat a Woman on Valentine's Day

Victoria Secret Angels has revealed how they would like to be treated as a lady on Valentine's Day. It's a little less than a week and women are weighing up on this issue.
Karlie Kloss thinks men should "show" they love a girl.The 21-year-old beauty wants a guy to prove how much he cares about her.

"When a man loves a woman he has to show her," she states during a promotional Victoria's Secret clip.

Behati Prinsloo adds: "He has to treat you the way you should be treated. Men?"

Despite knowing exactly what she wants from a boyfriend, Karlie finds it hard to sum up what exactly love is.

The star can't even talk about the L-word without blushing like crazy.

"Let me tell you what's crazy about love..." Karlie starts.

"I don't know, I'm gonna start talking about love, I'm turning red. I'm gonna stop talking about love. Crazy, stupid, love."

Blonde beauty Martha Hunt also weighs in on the subject.

She admits that it's difficult to keep a cool head when she's infatuated with a new partner.

"Sometimes we lose control when we're in love," she says, adding what the craziest thing she's ever done in the name of love.

"...To skip the holidays with my family to go to Mexico with a guy that I'd just met. But I just knew that I was in love with him... Yes, I'm still in love with that guy today."

Martha argues that being in love means partners don't have to apologise to one another.

However Adriana Lima, who's married to Marko Jaric, disagrees.

"There's nothing wrong to make mistakes but what is wrong is not to be sorry about it," she reasons.

1 comment:

  1. Candle lit dinner is so obvious. I bet she won't be surprised.

    ReplyDelete