Thursday, February 6, 2014

Shakira and Rihanna music video breaks Record, Lesbianism?

Shakira and Rihanna music video breaks Record
The new video of Shakira and Rihanna, "Can not Remember to Forget You", has become one of the most successful visual pieces of the network with over 70 million views on YouTube, a new milestone in the career of the Colombian.

Shakira and Rihanna lesbian music video
A Bogota councilman asked the National Television Authority to prohibit transmission of the Sensual videoclip of Shakira featuring Rihanna on the grounds that it goes against the moral standard and promote lesbianism.
Shakira and Rihanna music video
Too Close

1 comment:

  1. I­m mak­ing ­ove­r $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­­e. I kept ­hea­ri­ng other p­eopl­e tell me­ ho­w much m­oney they can ma­k­e­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it w­as all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ ­my life. ­­This is­ wha­t ­I do,
    ======v­=­==========­=======­=======­==­­====
    =­=====­===>>>> WWW.TEC30.COM
    ======­==­===­========­========­=======­===

    ReplyDelete