Thursday, April 17, 2014

Serena Williams Shows New BIKINI Butt In Miami

Serena Williams Shows Off her incredible bikini body on Beach In Miami as she talks Diet: ‘I Can’t Take Cheat Days Too Often!’Williams is currently ranked number 1 in Women’s Singles Tennis and holds the most combined titles of Major singles, doubles, and mixed doubles of any active professional tennis player.
Serena Williams Shows New BIKINI Butt In Miami

While the 32-year-old looked body confident in her print bikini yesterday, the star recently opened up to Fitness magazine where she revealed that she’s had to learn to embrace the curves that she has.

“Unless I’m eating really healthy, I feel that way almost every other week,” she said of feeling conscious about her body.

“I feel as if I can do better and be smaller, which I think is just a natural thing for women to feel. We’re taught that we have to look a certain way…. I learned to be proud of my curves and to embrace my large boobs and my butt. It’s all about loving who you are and realizing that you’re beautiful.”

“I love Southern food. I don’t try to eat healthy when I’m in South Carolina for the Family Circle Cup tournament,” Serena explains. “I eat shrimp and grits with butter on top, fried chicken, and, oh, do I eat the fried hush puppies! And the banana pudding — mmm, mmm, mmm! I let myself go that whole week and then another week after that.”

1 comment:

  1. my friend's step-mother makes dollars64 hourly on the lap­­­top . She has been out of a job for 5 months b­­­ut last month her check w­­­as dollars1632­­­3 ­­­just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go Here
    =====================================
    WWW.TEC30.COM
    =====================================

    ReplyDelete