I have a house in Banana Island, I’m not a gigolo… Bella and I split the
bills 70-30 and I did more” - BBNaija star, Sheggz says
-
Reality TV star, Segun Olusemo, popularly known as Sheggz, has again,
addressed rumors surrounding his financial dynam
Monday, February 11, 2013
Home »
» Afcon 2013: Best XI of the tournament
Afcon 2013: Best XI of the tournament
With Nigeria's 1-0 victory over Burkina Faso, the 2013 African cup of Nations (AFCON) have come to a close.
Let's take a look at the best XI of the tournament with five Nigerians on the list.
African XI:
Goal Keeper: Nigerian Vincent Enyeama
Defender: Ivorian Bakary Koné,
Defender: Cape Verdean Nando Maria Neves,
Defender: Nigerian Efe Ambrose
Defender: Ivorian Siaka Tiéné
Left Midfielder: Burkina Faso Jonathan Pitroipa
Defensive Midfielder: Malian Seydou Keita
Central Midfeilder: Nigerian John Obi Mikel
Right Midfielder: Nigerian Victor Moses
Striker: Ghanian Asamoah Gyan
Striker: Nigerian Emmanuel Emenike.







0 comments:
Post a Comment