I have a house in Banana Island, I’m not a gigolo… Bella and I split the
bills 70-30 and I did more” - BBNaija star, Sheggz says
-
Reality TV star, Segun Olusemo, popularly known as Sheggz, has again,
addressed rumors surrounding his financial dynam
Monday, February 11, 2013
Home »
» Keshi makes shock Nigeria exit
Keshi makes shock Nigeria exit
SUPER Eagles’ Coach, Stephen Keshi, who led Nigeria to its third triumph in the African Nations Cup on Sunday, reportedly resigned his appointment as the coach of the national team Monday.
Nigeria defeated Burkina Faso 1-0 to win the Nations Cup trophy for the first time in 19 years, making Keshi the second person to win the trophy both as a player and a coach.
Keshi told South African radio station, Metro FM, that he handed in his resignation letter after the cup final on Sunday night.
“I gave them (NFF) my letter of resignation immediately after last night’s game, but I haven’t heard from them yet,” Keshi reportedly told the station.
Calls to Keshi went unanswered.







0 comments:
Post a Comment